Located in the exclusive "Blue Lagoon" gated estate, this stylish contemporary residence offers an enviable lifestyle just a short stroll to beautiful Trinity Beach and the many dining options and wonderful amenities that Trinity Beach has to offer.
Uniquely placed and designed to take in the uninterrupted Lake views and the stunning tranquil surrounds, this fabulous one owner home engages you from the outset. Step inside and be greeted by spacious open plan living, that flows onto the private poolside patio, central pool, outdoor BBQ area and Gazebo, all overlooking the lake and Earl Hill beyond.
This property will suit owner-occupiers as well as people looking for that special home to use as their holiday home. Because of its position, providing uninterrupted lake views and the stunning tranquil surrounds. This amazing lakeside vista was purposely built in 2008 to be used as a holiday home and has been successfully returning approx. $70,000-$80,000 per year.
Perfectly positioned on the water's edge of a delightful 2.5ha tropical lagoon, while only approximately 200m from the Coral Sea beachfront, has everything you will need to make your stay memorable. A 25m lap pool with spa and full-sized synthetic turf tennis court are part of this community and are available for guests' use.
Offering a lifestyle of undeniable quality this magnificent residence will appeal as "Value plus" to buyers who have a budget of over a million.
- Established Holiday Home and website and future bookings in place
- House and roof freshly painted in the last 12 months
- Fully established gardens with irrigation system and waterfall
- 6KW Solar System
- Gas Hot Water with 2 large bottles
- 8x4m Inground pebble swimming pool with spa and waterfall
- Pool heater
- 3 bay garages with 2 x garden sheds as well
- 3 x KVA generator
- Outdoor Gazebo with lakeside views
- Outdoor kitchen/BBQ area
- Selling as Fully Furnished
- Body Corporate Fees: $3500/year
- Rates: $2500/year
- Electricity: $1500/year
- Gas: $300/year
- Returning approx. $70,000-$80,000/year