This Edge Hill beauty is unique, architecturally bold and stunningly positioned. Delivering natural light through an internal garden atrium giving you an indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Just a short stroll from the Edge Hill Hub, the home is a private sanctuary hidden behind a modest front facade.
The split-level, open plan design embraces character and comfort with a central timber kitchen, raked ceilings, the combination of timber and brick, multiple living areas, indoor/outdoor flow, large external entertaining area, all while overlooking the inground pool and lush private gardens.
• Separate home office plus workshop/potential to be self-contained
• Main house has three bedrooms + an office
• Two bathrooms main with spa
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and deck overlooking lush gardens
• Inground pool with decking surrounds
• Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the inground pool
• Multiple living areas
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Solar Power System
• Fully fenced private yard + under cover parking for two vehicles
• Build Year: 1980
• Rates: Approx. $3300 / year
• Insurance: Approx. $2500 / year
• Rental Appraisal: Approx. $600 / week