This family home has been completely transformed into a sleek, modern hillside must have. Elevated and perfectly positioned in picturesque Whitfield, boasting a standout façade and an innovative open plan design.
Set over 2 levels connected by a statement staircase this one-of-a-kind residence features a picturesque outlook, a private pool, and a remarkable blend of outdoor and indoor living spaces.
A functional floor plan offering a stylish kitchen with a walk in pantry, four bedrooms + study, three bathrooms and a multi-purpose living room/guest accommodation or home office.
This home has a sense of space and unmistakable feeling of modern, sleek sophistication and provides an environment equally adept at welcoming the family, impressing clients and friends, or by making tranquil time at home totally enjoyable.
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Double car accommodation plus third garage with remote control access and internal access
- Multi-purpose room which could be used as a guest room, home office or entertaining area
- Four good sized bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and generous ensuite
- Large main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Ample storage options (including internal and external storerooms)
- Standout façade with blend of Scyon Matrix Panels and Weathertex timber
- LED lighting
- Large internal laundry
- Security screens throughout
- Fenced rear yard
- Low maintenance gardens
- Built: 1960 Renovated: 2016
- Rates: Approx. $3300 / year
- Insurance: Approx. $3000 / year
- Rental Appraisal: Approx. $800 / week