Positioned in a convenient location on a large block with no rear neighbours only parkland. This original but far from ordinary, immaculate, one-owner home is a rare gem for buyers seeking a property with extra storage space, extra garaging for cars or toys or a potential granny flat.
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Security screens and air-conditioning throughout
• Plantation shutters on living and master bedroom windows
• Original but extremely neat and tidy kitchen and main bathroom
• Double Garage with remote access
• Large internal laundry
• Patio overlooking parklands
• Low maintenance gardens
• Large concrete block storage sheds/workshop + potential granny flat
• No rear neighbours, backing onto parklands
• Rates: Approx. $3300 / year
• Year Built: 1982
• Rental Appraisal: Approx. $550 / week
Please note when attending private inspections or open homes, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines, sanitise hands and wear a mask. We also ask that you do not attend any open homes or private inspections if you are experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19.