Nestled on a very substantial 1915sqm of landscaped gardens you will find yourself in awe as you stand on the back deck surrounded by rainforest, birds, butterflies and the sound of the water cascading down the creek below. With a large inground pool accompanied by a huge timber deck and that rainforest backdrop this area of the home just makes for the perfect place to gather with friends and family all year round.
Step inside the surrounds of this private and peaceful home and you can still enjoy the leafy outlook through a façade of glass doors and windows that wrap around the living, dining and kitchen areas. With multiple livings areas and high timber ceilings the home offers so many options for formal or informal entertaining.
With such an adaptable floor plan, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been carefully designed to ensure they maintained a solid construction with slab on ground over split levels.
Featuring a newly transformed kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, glass splashbacks, dishwasher and a view, this kitchen will fulfil all your culinary needs.
The master bedroom is complete with a full sized ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and its very own balcony overlooking the leafy surrounds. Perfect place for your morning coffee.
This is a gorgeous home offering total privacy and relaxation. I’m sure our nature lovers are going to be impressed.
• Total land area of 1915sqm
• High timber ceilings
• Beautifully renovated kitchen
• Formal and informal living areas
• The very generous sized kitchen is fairly modern and offers huge amounts of storage and bench space
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-ins and air-cons
• The bathroom is quite spacious with a shower, bathtub and a separate toilet
• Recently refurbished inground Pool
• Laundry is big enough to be a multi-purpose room