Beautifully renovated, this high-set property offers dual living for the multigenerational family or those growing families that need more room to move.
Upstairs enjoy the gally-style kitchen with timber bi-fold servery to large entertaining deck that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool. Polished Tulip Oak floors, living room, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Downstairs offers living, dining, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with private access to the covered rear patio and gorgeous fully fenced gardens and pool.
- Exceptionally well-maintained block with a generous floorplan across two levels
- Garaging to fit a large boat or caravan
- Huge entertainers deck with kitchen servery that overlooks lush gardens and inground pool
- Original polished Tulip Oak floors upstairs
- Cool tiles downstairs with outdoor garden patio
- Separate meters up and down stairs
- Solar power installed
- Build Year: Approx. 1950's
- Rates: Approx. $2800 / year
- Insurance: Approx. $2500 / year
- Rental Appraisal: Approx. $700 / week
Please note when attending private inspections/appointments, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines, sanitise hands and if required, wear a mask.