Private and elevated this stunning 'Queenslander' will capture your heart, a place to call home and only 30 mins from Cairns. The elevated position captures the mountain views and cool breeze, walk down to the river and swim all year round.
Upstairs feature timber floors, high ceilings and a large open plan living and dining zone. Every room takes in the beautiful outlook and connects to the timber decks which hug the outside of the home creating an inviting space to relax and entertain.
The large master bedroom has a private deck, sit back and listen to the river flow past the house. The kitchen opens up to nature through a large picture window plus a servery to outside, another special feature this home offers.
This is an opportunity not to be missed with brilliant possibilities for those seeking a country change!
- Private and elevated block 5,567m2
- Direct access down to the river
- Large master bedroom with private deck
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath / shower
- Timber floors and high ceilings
- Loads of storage underneath the house / powered workshop
- Ample undercover parking
- The pizza oven is the perfect touch to an already impressive home
- Laundry and second toilet downstairs
- You can pump water for personal use from the Little Mulgrave River
- Rates $2,100 per year
Please note when attending private inspections/appointments, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines, sanitise hands and if required, wear a mask.