This coastal dream ticks all the boxes for the ultimate family home. With a timeless colour palette of warm timber and cool coastal tones, the home exudes seaside living at its finest in complete privacy.
Oozing coastal charm, the home's central kitchen anchors a light and spacious open plan living flanked by the large entertainers' pergola. The substantial entertaining area overlooks the pool & spa. Raked ceilings, bi-fold doors and louvered windows compliment the generous spaces where gentle sea breezes are enjoyed all year round.
This coastal masterpiece has it all, just a short stroll to the boat ramp, cafes, and sandy shores of Holloways Beach.
• Multiple living areas
• Five bedrooms + two offices one at the front of the house with external access
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• All bedrooms with built in robes and air-conditioning
• Upstairs features 5 bedrooms, including the master bedroom and a main bathroom
• Downstairs is all living and entertaining with a study, laundry and extra toilet for guests
• Garaging for three vehicles or extra space for trailers or boats
• Fully fenced with electric front gate
• Established, low maintenance gardens
• Extremely private entertaining/pool area
• Large pool + spa
• Build Year: 1975
• Rates: Approx. $2800 / year
• Rental Appraisal: Approx. $800 / week
Please note when attending private inspections/appointments, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines, sanitise hands and if required, wear a mask.