This large family home enjoys a prized position and undeniable potential whether you are a keen renovator, investor or family looking for your property to call home.
The double storey interior enjoys leafy garden & mountain views, delivering four comfortable bedrooms, master and guest bedroom with ensuites, a classic family bathroom, spacious solid timber kitchen, a light-filled living room plus a separate family room and rumpus room for added flexibility.
Outside you will discover a family-friendly rear garden, large rear entertaining area, inground pool, lovely shade trees and lots of room for playtime.
• Multiple levels of living and entertaining
• Four large bedrooms, three with air conditioning and built-in robes
• Downstairs is the fourth bedroom, bathroom, rumpus room and garage with internal stairs
• Polished timber floors and slate tiles upstairs with tiles downstairs
• Two large, air-conditioned living rooms with a separate dining area
• Big central timber kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
• Inground pool
• Internal Laundry
• Balcony with views
• Fully fenced back yard with garden shed and easy to maintain yard
• Double lock up garage
• Build Year: 1985
• Rental Appraisal: Approx. $700 / week
• Rates: Approx. $2800/year