This Californian Bungalow inspired home is rich in character and in a cool locale only a short stroll to the beach, cafes, playgrounds, restaurants, schools and public transport. Plus, a quick 10-minute drive will get you into the City or Airport. This property offers an enviable lifestyle for all buyers.
Some of the features of this home are the split levels, soaring ceilings, self-contained flat and a substantial outdoor terrace which overlooks the pool and garden, sporting citrus trees and a substantial granite paved, private oasis.
A private family haven which strikes the perfect balance between location and liveability, the home has been superbly updated throughout, showcasing modern finishes which enhance the homes original character.
• Central kitchen & dining overlooking the living and entertaining areas
• Solid timber kitchen and 90mm stone benchtops, gas cooking and large pantry
• Multiple separate entertaining and living areas
• One bedroom self-contained flat with, kitchen, bathroom, separate access, and private courtyard
• Three large bedrooms in the main house
• Two completely updated bathrooms
• Master bedroom is separate from the other bedrooms and has an ensuite
• Private inground pool with paved poolside entertaining area
• Double car garage with ample off street parking
• Corner block with two street access and plenty of space for boats
• Completely fenced with a tall concrete block wall creating your own private oasis
• Screens and air-conditioning throughout
• Approx. 6kw Solar
• Rates: Approx. $3300 / year
• Build Year: 1975
• Rental Appraisal: Approx. $750 / week