Original and immaculately maintained Queenslander with the bonus of multiple living options, for the multigenerational family, those growing families that need more room to move or extra income.
Upstairs enjoys the original Queenslander charm with stunning polished timber floors, a solid timber kitchen and large veranda overlooking the inground pool and backyard.
Downstairs offers a multipurpose room with kitchenette and bathroom. There is also an additional dwelling on the block which is a two-bedroom self-contained flat with kitchen, bathroom, living area and private outdoor undercover area.
• Exceptionally well-maintained with multiple living options across two levels and additional dwellings
• Original Queenslander charm with stunning polished timber floors and a large front and side deck
• Large bedrooms with air-conditioning
• Central timber kitchen overlooking the living area
• Large low-maintenance block with very minimal mowing required
• Stunning inground pool
• Undercover parking for three vehicles and extra off-street parking + workshop
• Additional dwelling with two-bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living area and outdoor entertaining area
• Downstairs has been built in with a multipurpose room, bathroom, and kitchenette
• Set in a quiet convenient location so close to all amenities including shops, schools, parks and public transport
• Approx. 6kw Solar
• Build Year: Approx. 60’s and additional dwelling added in 1988
• Rates: Approx. $2800 / year
• Rental Appraisal: Approx. $800 / week