Occupying a corner block of prime real estate in the heart of Edge Hill. Uncompromising in quality, flawless in its design and superbly constructed, this treasured residence has been masterfully reinvented to exemplify luxury living balanced with the character of a home which is still quintessentially Queensland in both its facade and functionality.
Central to the ground floor are the living, kitchen and dining spaces that extend seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining, in-ground pool and private grassed yard. The breakfast nook, office, laundry, powder room and garage complete this floor.
Upstairs offers a further living space, five bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master suite is sure to impress with its walk-in robe, raked ceilings and ceiling roses, large ensuite with free standing bath and his and hers basins.
This unique home is poised to embrace the very best that this coveted suburb has to offer. A short stroll to local cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and schools. Close to all public transport and conveniently only 5 minutes from the airport and to the CBD.
- Five bedrooms + Study
- Two bathrooms + powder room
- Two car carport + garage
- Fully fenced 798m2 corner block, in-ground pool and flat grassed yard
- Statement central kitchen with huge stone island bench and breakfast nook
- Multiple formal and informal living/dining and entertaining spaces
- Original charm with ceiling roses, timber floors, casement windows and wall panelling
- Video intercom and alarm system
- Original cedar floors in upstairs area
- Grade A Spotted gum flooring downstairs
- Custom pendant lights throughout house
- Edge Hill State School and Cairns High State School Catchment