If you are looking for something with a little charm and a large block of land, then this is the property for you.
Situated in a quiet close in an established area close to schools, shops, parks and public transport. Immaculately presented, this much-loved home is ready for its new family. With comfortable sized bedrooms, a bright and airy living and entertaining area, an updated bathroom and a functional kitchen all overlooking the large, private yard.
In summing up, this property offers so many exciting opportunities. Possible subdivision, room for a growing family and plenty of scope for taking the property to the next level.
• Large sunroom/entertaining area overlooking the backyard
• Elevated front porch overlooking the large front yard
• Garaging for one vehicle plus a workshop and garden shed
• 1814m2 of flat usable land
• Three bedrooms and Two bathrooms
• Large internal laundry
• Original kitchen
• Original timber floors throughout
• Louvered windows create air flow
• Screens throughout
• Established landscaped gardens
• Huge, flat usable block of land
• NBN Fibre to the property
• Rates: Approx. $4,029 / year
• Build Year: Approx. 1950's
• Rental Appraisal: Approx. $700 / week
Please note when attending private inspections/appointments, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines, sanitise hands and if required, wear a mask.